15.1.08

The Artist Journey

The time has come for me to venture out into the art world. After much encouragement from family and friends to get some art out of the closet, I suppose you may mark this as a beginning of sorts of a journey to face my fears and realize that I can indeed make something of myself.

I hope to use this space as a chronology of the steps I take towards sharing my art with the world, so that maybe later, some young artist like me might not feel so alone and so that while it is all unfurling, you all can watch and cheer me on. I don't think I can do it alone.

I hope to use this space to compile links and resources on art, art-making, and art-loving. I may use this space to vent frustrations and to record musings about what art is in our world and in our culture. I will most likely post some images of my own work in the near future.

So please, enjoy, and enter the journey with me. Lord knows I need you.

No comments: